Forum Ingegneria Informatica
r***@gmail.com
2013-10-02 11:52:47 UTC
123trainings provides the best Informatica Online Training from Hyderabad.. we have dedicated faculty who can guide the students in the best way.. our faculty has more than 5 years of Experience and they are working from top MNCs.. Our motto is to provide quality Training.. we will provide Project support also..
For Experiencing the Quality of our Training contact :
INDIA: +91-9052820000, +91-9849966077, +91 9700010111
US : +1 2092073642,
India Land Line : +91 - 40 - 40182136
s***@gmail.com
2013-10-21 09:50:28 UTC
It was nice and it is very useful for me as well as useful for Informatica learners.Thanks for providing this useful information.123 trainings also provides best <a href="http://123trainings.com/it-informatica-online-training.html">Informatica Online Training</a>.
123Trainings is a Global Interactive Learning company started by proven industry experts with an aim to provide Quality Training in the latest IT Technologies.
123Trainings is offering Corporate online Training services to Major IT giants and to individual students worldwide.
123Trainings has a pool of Expert Trainers worldwide on all the technologies to train the students.